Registration for the summit could be done either through online system or through registration from NHRC.
For online registration:
- Registration fees should be deposited/transferred to the following account:
Details of Bank Account:
- Beneficiary: The Nepal Health Research Council (NHRC), Ramshah Path, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Bank: Standard Chartered Bank Nepal Ltd. Kathmandu, Nepal
- Account No: 18-0018546-06
- Code: SCBLNPKA
- Name of the participant followed by “Summit 2017” should be clearly mentioned in the bank transfer document or deposit slip.
- Bank transfers/deposit must be for the net amount. It is the participant’s responsibility to pay any extra charges for the bank transfer.
- The transfer/deposit document should be scanned and uploaded in the online registration form.
- After completion of the online registration, participants will receive an automated email for confirmation and an invitation letter to the Summit.
- The invitation letter should be presented to the registration desk at the Summit venue.
For registration from NHRC:
- Registration form should be filled and the registration fee should be paid at the administration section of NHRC.
The registration fee covers admission to the summit, lunch, and refreshments during summit including the reception dinner, and summit materials.
Early Bird Registration: 15 February 2017
Regular Registration: 31 March 2017
Early Bird NRs. 1000/- Until 15 February 2017
Regular NRs. 2000/- Until 31 March 2017
NRs. 3000/- Until 31 March 2017
Note: Registration fee will be waived for presenters whose abstract has been accepted for summit by scientific committee.